Save The Planet And Save Up To 90% On Your Energy Bill
For a much more efficient and cost effective way to light your domestic, commercial, industrial or agricultural premises, you really can’t beat LED technology. The benefits speak for themselves:
- They’re energy efficient – LED’s convert 80-90% of their energy into light, compared to around 20% for conventional bulbs, saving you money on your energy bill.
- They last longer – LED bulbs have an unbelievably long operational life of 100,000 hours. That’s 11 years of continuous operation. If you left an LED on for 8 hours per day, it would take 20 years before you would need to replace the bulb. So, no more money spent on costly replacements.
- They’re environmentally friendly – LED’s are free from toxic chemicals, 100% recyclable and will help you reduce your carbon footprint by a third.
- They’re durable – LED’s make great outdoor lighting systems because they’re highly resistant to shock, vibrations and impact.
- They’re highly flexible – LED’s can be molded to any shape, making them easy to use with any design you have in mind. They can also be dimmed to achieve some fantastic effects.
Future Energy Group can convert your traditional lighting system to LED technology for a better, brighter and more affordable way to light your premises.
LED technology has significantly reduced in price over the last few years, in line with the government’s commitment to greener energy, so it’s much more affordable than you think. Moreover, with your new energy bill, it will pay for itself over and over again.
Take advantage of our design service and let us create a bespoke LED lighting system that works for your individual needs and budget.