Electric Vehicle Charging for your home
Enjoy the convenience of charging your vehicle, on your premises at a time that suits you. Future Energy Group are approved installers of Rolec, EV Box and EO Chargers, providing a wide range of residential EV charge points to suit your budget.
To encourage more people to use electric cars, the government’s Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV) has set up the Homecharge Scheme, a grant that will radically reduce the purchase and installation cost of your new EV charge point. And because we’re OLEV authorised, if you decide to go with us, you could be eligible for the grant.
What is the OLEV grant and how much could you save?
You could benefit from a massive £500 off the cost of your home charging point.
Prices start at £629 including VAT for installation of the standard Rolec charge point or £699 for the tethered lead version. The OLEV grant would bring the cost down to £129 and £199, respectively.
Are you eligible?
To access the grant, you must meet OLEV’s Domestic Terms and Conditions:
- You are the registered owner or leaseholder of an eligible vehicle. For the full list of eligible vehicles, click here
- You bought or were assigned the eligible vehicle on or after 1st April 2015.
- You own the property on the residential installation address or you have permission from the landlord for the charge point to be installed
- You have off-street parking.
- You use an OLEV authorised installer such as Future Energy Group.
How to obtain your grant assisted EV Charge Point.
- Call us – Simply get in touch on 01942 364 364 and we’ll do the rest. We’ll have a quick chat about your personal requirements, making sure you meet OLEV Terms and Conditions.
- Application – With your permission, we’ll then apply for the OLEV grant on your behalf.
- Quote – Based on the information you give us, we’ll provide you with a quote and arrange installation on a day that’s convenient for you. On rare occasion, we may need to arrange a site survey before installation.
- Installation – Our specialist engineer will install your EV charge point. Sit back and enjoy fast, convenient charging at home.
Our Standard Installation Terms
All EV charge point installations are carried out in accordance with the Institute of Engineering and Technology (IET) code of practice for Electric Vehicle charging.
To make sure you’re eligible to have your OLEV assisted charge point installed, our engineers will carry out a quick assessment of your property on the day of installation. Before commencing work, we will make sure that installation falls within our Standard Installation terms, which are:
- There is a maximum run of 10 metres from your consumer unit to the chosen EV charge point.
- Your consumer unit must have a spare Residual Current Device (RCD) protected way for the new charge point circuit.
- The cable is surface mounted and clipped.
- There are no ground works required.
- The property must be properly earthed in compliance with current regulation.
- The charge point must be fixed to the main property to utilise the earthing arrangement.
- The homeowner must comply with all OLEV’s Domestic Terms and Conditions.
Should the installation fall short of the Standard Installation Terms, there may be additional charges for any extra work required.
Additional work will be carried out by our expert engineers, charged at our standard rate and fitted in compliance with current regulation.
By applying for the Homecharge Scheme, you agree to our Standard Installation Terms.